4800: Bowling Technician
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Bowling Techs are responsible for the repair and maintenance of our bowling alley, including games, simulators, and technical equipment. They also assist our guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the bowling alley at all times. NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Deliver an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to guests, Team Members, and managers.
- Greets guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets guests upon entering the Bowling Alley.
- Assists guests by repairing and maintaining bowling lanes and equipment in a timely manner.
- Loads and refills tickets in redemption games paying special attention to securing all ticket storage areas.
- Responsible for Preventative maintenance of bowling and billiard equipment, as well as troubleshooting.
- Will work in loud environment with hearing protection.
- Will need to be self-motivated and be able to work with little guidance.
- Assists the guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
- Bids farewell to guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites guests to return.
- Notifies manager of any guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard! Discuss problem areas with manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Bowling Alley games. Ensures all games are clean and unobstructed.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase guest traffic and promote sales.
- Assists in daily maintenance and organization of bowling alley and storage areas.
- Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly bowling lane maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists with general store maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists other team members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Technical and/or bowling electrical skills preferred.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with guests and other Team Members.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.