National Field Marketing Manager
World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
We’re looking for a marketing leader to partner with our field teams and build effective store marketing programs that drive sales and traffic. This position will report into the VP of Brand Marketing and will directly manage a $2.5mm budget. To achieve success in this role you will need to create healthy working relationships with store operations teams, drive effective marketing strategy that leverages local insights, and deliver timely, on brand marketing solutions.
YOU WILL BE AND OUTSTANDING NATIONAL FIELD MARKETING MANAGER IF:
• You can drive incremental sales in your sleep!
• You love operations and there is no market you cannot make an impact!
• You are able to communicate externally and internally a consistent message.
• You are focused on service and enjoy being part of a team.
• You live, love and embrace the D&B Culture!
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
• Manage $2.5 million field marketing budget.
• Develop and identify market segment strategy that will directly drive incremental sales/volume.
• Establish relationships with field and store leadership to understand market priorities and local/regional opportunities.
• Translate national promotions into robust local activations.
• Set marketing strategy for all new store openings and manage local PR firms to establish community partnerships and garner media.
• Lead Regional Operations Directors and their teams in the creation of marketing strategies, plans and measurement.
• Lead partnership strategy for individual/local markets. Negotiate contracts and manage implementation of programs.
• Manage the creative development and production of internal and external communication collateral for all field programs.
• Develop and implement local marketing tool kit to be utilized by the GM’s and SEM’s. Tool kit will provide business building programs targeting local community efforts with the CVB, Chambers, Schools, etc.
• Develop and implement local marketing programs and promotions to target segmented day parts, programs to include, lunch, weekend/family, Workplace, Meet-up, After Work Party, etc.
• On-going communication and support to field teams.
• Has a large degree of independence in managing a team and setting and interpreting policies.
• Accountable for setting team’s short-term goals and has input in department’s long-term and strategic goals.
• Encounters problems with a mix of ambiguous and standardized solutions.
• Receives general direction from manager but has authority to prioritize own workload and that of direct reports.
• Frequently makes recommendations that are given significant weight, and has some authority to modify processes, interpret policies, or recommend programs that will directly impact the business.
• Holds ultimate accountability for short-term goals of the functional area.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIRED SKILLS
• Undergraduate degree required. MBA desirable (8-10 years experience preferred)
• Managed and executed direct mail and POS programs.
• Confident communicator with strong interpersonal and people skills.
• Ability to manage multitude of inputs without becoming overwhelmed or stressed.
• Has developed local and regional traffic driving promotions and programs with impact on sales.
• Demonstrates strong negotiation skills and experience establishing partnership programs.
• Extremely organized with outstanding project management skills.
• Drive to overachieve and desire to move up in the organization.
Non-traditional work environment. We have games in the lobby, a billiard table in the break room and we get everyone together quarterly where we relax and catch up over ice cold “refreshments”.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We work hard, play hard and have FUN!
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.