Accounting Systems Analyst
World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Performs activities to support the Accounting Department.
• Functional production maintenance of Oracle PeopleSoft financials system – GL and AP modules.
• Plans, executes, and tracks monthly, quarterly and annual reporting changes.
• Ensures successful processing of system interfaces during close.
• Provides hands on support to end users to address system issues.
• Facilitates month-end close process and reporting of financial results.
• Ensures accuracy of reporting process with systemic and manual reviews.
• Continuously maintains process documentation.
• Tracks all escalated GL and other integrated applications problems through to resolution.
• Liaison between Accounting, IT and other departments regarding system operations and support.
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
• Revises and presents end user training and procedures.
• Tests system enhancements to the GL and other modules prior to implementation.
• Provides high level of guest service to Accounting and Finance team members.
• Assists IT, Finance and Accounting teams to resolve system issues.
• Runs accounting reports after hours to ensure reports are ready for review every morning during close.
• Recommends changes in work procedures to improve system or process efficiency.
• Additional projects and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
• Proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel with demonstrated ability to create formulas, utilize Pivot Tables and Lookups.
• Ability to efficiently present data.
• Individual must have excellent organizational skills.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Holds self-accountable for high personal and professional standards of conduct.
• Must be teamwork oriented.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.