As the Corporate Recruiter you will play an integral part in driving the high volume recruitment of a wide range of Exempt and Non-Exempt positions at WHQ. From IT, Accounting, HR, Special Events, Marketing, etc. You will support operations and WHQ recruiting by leading sourcing efforts, overseeing college and hourly recruiting, and providing support to recruiters by performing the following duties.
Day in the life…
• Create sourcing strategies to fill WHQ positions and Special Events
• Interview, select, and hire for WHQ personnel
• Develop relationships with hiring managers and facilitate new hire process for WHQ personnel
• Approve and code WHQ recruiting invoices and route for approval
• Follow up on WHQ testing, background checks and candidates interviews as needed
• Maintain WHQ recruiting files
• Manage WHQ hiring process
• Manage “Welcome to the FUN” (Onboarding) for all new WHQ hires
• Manage Temp requests and deadlines
• Market Research to include: local competitors, wages by position, ethnicity breakdown and current hospitality sourcing strategies.
• Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify Exempt and Non-Exempt candidates such as LinkedIn resume boards, online social media (Facebook/Instagram), traditional networking and referrals.
• Develop strong relationships with local Outreach Programs, Colleges, Culinary Schools and Work Source Centers. (These sources require on-going communication and partnership)
• Attend Job Fairs in local area along with Restaurant Managers as needed.
• Maintain diversity initiatives.
• Provides pressure point relief recruiting for operations as needed.
• Identifies opportunities with in the overall recruiting process and provides solutions.
You will be an outstanding Corporate Recruiter if:
• Driven by results: you are conscientious and persistent about delivering timely, high quality deliverables. You are never satisfied with your latest accomplishment and are always focused on hitting your next goal.
• Adaptable: you’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and you’re able to change direction rapidly when priorities shift and personalities change.
• Service minded: you’re a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it is over the phone or in person.
• Excellent teaching, training, communication and very organizational.
• Able to exercise good judgment in decision making.
• Holds self-accountable for high personal and professional standards of conduct
• Positive Energy
• Passion for people and FUN!
• A minimum of 1+ years recent high volume recruiting experience with the primary focus on Corporate in a fast paced work environment.
• Prior restaurant or retail recruiting is highly desirable.
• Proven ability to source and network using current techniques and tools.
• Demonstrated ability to manage the candidate and hiring manager relationship.
• Effective verbal and written communicator at all levels in the organization.
• Demonstrated proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems and resume boards (Linked In, Monster, CareerBuilder & Indeed)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• BA degree is preferred.
• This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, and a “Blue Card” which allows you $175 a month in free food.
• Non typical office environment. We have games in the lobby and we gather monthly to visit over “refreshments”
We work hard, we play hard and we have FUN!
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.