Remote Sales Manager for Central Standard Time Zone
Store Support Center, TX
1221 S. Belt Line Rd
Dallas, TX 75220
Where work is play and play is profitable!
Return to Search
Dave and Buster’s is building a nationwide sales force to generate and support events.
We’re looking for people from anywhere – who understand fun and sales -goals go hand in hand. Build Dave & Buster’s events revenue through inbound and outbound sales as well as working with our guests to design the perfect combination of food, drinks, & fun for corporate and SMERF events. To hit the ground running you'll need proven cold calling skills, strong client nurturing skills, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed!
You will be an outstanding Sales Manager if:
• you love selling for a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant Entertainment scene with a strong sales component!
• you are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills!
• you have tons of contacts and national accounts in your back pocket!
• “no” means maybe!
• you haven’t met a goal you can’t beat!
• your middle name is “Upsell” and your favorite show is ”The Closer”
• you like to make a good base but are really driven by the bonus!
• SMERF means more to you than little blue creatures!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant/Entertainment scene. You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills! You are eager to learn and love developing new sales skills!
• Convert incoming calls and RFP’s into proposals that will match guests needs resulting in closed/won business.
• Manage high volume daily tasks for necessary follow up on pending business.
• Convert hot rebooking leads into closed/won sales.
• Create new business by cold calling potential Corporate, Association & SMERF contacts within a district of 10-18 stores
• Use provided resources as well as basic search engines to develop target list of potential clients for single, regional and/or national locations.
• Utilize sales data warehouse platform to leverage regular communication with client base and track all correspondence & communication.
• As needed work with social clients to organize celebrations of larger sizes
• This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
• Undergraduate degree preferred but not required
• 2+ Years of related sales experience
• Outgoing and personable; excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Displays above average computer skills including working within multiple documents, Microsoft Office & email communication
• Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to client requests for changes
• High personal standards of conduct and professionalism
This is a remote position. Stable, high speed internet required.
We work hard, play hard and have FUN
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.