Remote Events Operations Coordinator
World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Where work is play and play is profitable!
Dave and Buster’s is building a nationwide sales force to generate and support events.
We’re looking for people from anywhere – who understand fun and sales -goals go hand in hand. Provide support to Ops by ensuring full communication between remote Special Events Team and on-site management team. Verify and confirm guest requests are relayed to Ops so team is fully prepared to execute all events. Provides administrative support to our remote SE Lead in the Special Events Office. Bridging the gap between SE Lead and Management Team to ensure Special Events are executed flawlessly and guest experience is favorable.
• Coordinate with Ops to ensure all guest need/requests are relayed to execution team
• Log all correspondence with Ops, SE, and guests to ensure all communication is forwarded to the proper channels
• Responsible for accurate and prompt distribution of all paperwork for “pop up parties” working through management
• team to ensure they are staffed.
• Provide administrative support to the SE department including follow up calls/emails/tasks with event host after the sale is “Closed Won”, communicating to FHA, Ops any changes to BEOs or updated signed contracts
• Follow up on AR’s, collect payment information, and close out any remaining balances
• Submit check requests/invoices as needed
• Ensure the FHA/Ops has the most up to date BEO for each event
• Offer “upsell” opportunities to event hosts after sale is “Closed Won”
• Complete “Tasks” in Salesforce as assigned by Sales Lead. Tasks are created to indicate a contract needs to be remerged/printed/filed. This is a checks & balances system to ensure the paperwork in the Bridge & Kitchen books are the most up to date versions.
• Work with FHA/DSM/Ops to finalize all event sales upon conclusion of party ensuring all systems have communicated event totals correctly.
• You go above & beyond to ensure the needs of each Special Events Guest are met, communicating any communication from host to SE Lead to ensure all contracts are updated accordingly.
• And because we expect you to “Act like you own it” your job includes everything listed above PLUS the ever popular “other
• duties as assigned”. If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump
• in and lend a hand.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be friendly and demonstrate a “You Got It” Attitude
• Must demonstrate good decision-making skills & will need to communicate effectively with guests, SE Lead and Management Team.
• Strong interpersonal, people and communication skills
• Extremely organized with outstanding project management skills
• Capable of managing multiple projects/programs simultaneously
• Remains calm under pressure
• Highly creative with strong drive and energy
• Sales experience preferred
• Undergraduate degree preferred but not required
This is a remote position. Reliable, high speed internet required.
We work hard, play hard and have FUN!
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.