Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to schedule an interview
Gaming Support Techs or Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and maintenance of our building including games, simulators, and technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the midway at all times.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Deliver an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering Midway.
- Assists Guests by repairing and maintaining amusements equipment in a timely manner.
- Loads and refills tickets in redemption games paying special attention to securing all ticket storage areas.
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with Manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games. Ensures all games are clean and unobstructed.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase Guest traffic and promote sales.
- Assists in daily maintenance and organization of tech room and storage areas.
- Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly game maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists with general store maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and other Team Members.
*1. Bring the FUN: If you began working an hourly role for Dave & Buster’s after November 10th, 2021, and remain actively employed by D&B through your 90-day anniversary
2. Play Your Heart Out: Worked an average of at least 25.0 hours per week from the time you are hired through your 90-day anniversary
3. Get Paid: If you meet all the criteria listed above, you’ll receive a one-time bonus of $1000.00.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
At Dave and Buster’s the safety of our team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.