World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Disbursement Lead oversees the daily management of Accounts Payables disbursement team including PO processors. Insures accuracy and timeliness of the payment process and supervises communication with store and vendors. Insures company policies are adhered to and meet SOX compliance.
• Supervise payable team members
• Coordinates daily activities of disbursement team
• Manage OnBase workflow for payables team
• Provide training, guidance, support and assistance as needed to insure invoices are processed timely and efficiently.
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts pertaining to Vendor Credits, Asset Deposits and AP Audit.
• Verify proper disbursement of company funds by auditing weekly check runs to insure appropriate amounts are paid to the correct vendor.
• Control entire vendor set up process including 1099 & 1042 annual process.
• Audit Aged Liability Report for data entry errors.
• Assist with SOX compliance within AP department.
• Assist with updating department policies and procedures.
• Encounters problems with a mix of ambiguous and standardized solutions
• Must frequently choose between alternative options that consider the broad impact of the decision
• Prioritization of work is typically determined by the incumbent, with input and guidance from the manager
• Frequently makes recommendations that are given weight
• Has some authority to modify processes, interpret policies or recommend programs that will directly impact the functional area
• Short-term goals are typically set by the incumbent in close collaboration with the manager
• Short-term goals have a direct impact on long-term goals of the functional area and/or organization
• Supervises at least one Individual Contributor or Professional/Analyst
• Requires Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance Preferred); or in lieu of degree, prior experience in accounts payable or disbursements administration; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Heavy account payable training experience
• Must have strong basic math skills
• Must have intermediate computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office Applications. Familiarity with PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes and Imaging applications is preferred.
• Must have the ability to utilize reasoning and common sense to resolve problems and/or determine alternatives.
• Must be able to adapt to the changing technologies.
• Must be able to coach and counsel direct reports.
• Must be able to build solid relationships across all areas of accounting and other departments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.