Guest Relations Supervisor
World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Manages and trains the Guest Relations Team to provide an overall positive brand reputation as well as identifies, evaluates, and resolves guest relations issues and identifies and analyzes guest trends and provides feedback to Operations in order to improve guest satisfaction.
• Provides guidance and assistance to Guest Relations Representatives on escalated guest relations issues.
• Responds to guest calls, web submissions, and social media posts promptly and in a friendly manner to provide guests with a positive experience.
• Works with store management, operations, marketing and/or IT department to resolve guest concerns (includes conducting investigations into escalated guest concerns and recommending course of action in line with Company practice and policy).
• Professionally and efficiently responds to guests who escalate service, policy, Power Card, or store condition concerns to WHQ in order to regain or maintain solid relationship with the guest.
• Provides feedback to the store’s General Manager and Operations regarding guest service and Power Card issues.
• Oversees the development and facilitation of guest relations training for Guest Relations team and store managers.
• Creates and oversees reporting on compliance and guest trends to Senior Management.
• Additional duties and project work as assigned by management.
• Has a large degree of independence in managing a team and setting and interpreting policies
• Accountable for setting team’s short-term goals, and has input in department’s long-term and strategic goals
• Encounters problems with a mix of ambiguous and standardized solutions
• Receives general direction from manager, but has authority to prioritize own workload and that of direct reports
• Frequently makes recommendations that are given significant weight, and has some authority to modify processes, interpret policies, or recommend programs that will directly impact the business
• Holds ultimate accountability for short-term goals of the functional area
• Typically directly manages at least one Individual Contributor or Professional/Analyst. In rare circumstances may not manage people, but may closely manage a large number of outside vendors and/or projects with significant impact on the business
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
• Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Individual must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in decision-making and problem solving.
• Strong sense of follow-up.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Holds self accountable for high personal and professional standards of conduct.
• Must be teamwork oriented.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to motivate and lead a team while openly communicating to individuals at all levels within the organization. Able to strategically assign work duties based on an individual’s knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.